Friday, June 1, 2012

Find us on Facebook!

It's official. Oh...Boys! has a Facebook page --



If you read me here & have a Facebook, you can get me directly in your News Feeds just by clicking the 'Like' button on my page. Get the latest posts, status updates, photos & a ton of other stuff I only post to the page because, well, it's Facebook, not a blog.

Awesome, I know.

Right now, I'm taking part in another 30 Day Photo Challenge hosted by Kelly from DeBie Hive, on her Facebook page. Go 'Like' the page and join the challenge! I won't be posting my photos here so if you want to follow along with me, go 'Like' Oh Boys now!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh good idea! I might take on this challenge in the near future too! I LIKED you on facebook :) [Mommy & Love]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews