Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 23 -- Golden Years Challenge

Day 23 -- 

It's raining. It's pouring. I wish I was snoring...

It's a blustery day here in Sacramento and I feel like garbage. Phoenix came home with a runny nose two Fridays ago and lovingly spread whatever nastiness he was carrying to the rest of us. Paxton and I seem to have gotten it the worst. The Dr. said Paxton was okay when I took him in last week and just prescribed Albuterol, a decongestant and some Motrin but he still hasn't gotten better. 

I feel like death. 

Full body aches; fever and chills; wracking, mucus-filled cough...the works.

When I feel this horrible, this is what I turn to:


- Lemon Ginger tea  with honey -




- Campbell's Vegetable soup -



- A cozy bed -





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews