Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 24 -- Golden Years Challenge


I still feel like death but I have to get this house clean so forgive me if today's post isn't up to standard.

 I just put my mp3 player (aka my Blackberry) on shuffle; this is what she spit out for me:

Technologic - Daft Punk

Illegal Smile - John Prine

All My Trials - Nick Drake

Selfish Man - Flogging Molly

Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

Let's Lynch the Landlord - Dead Kennedys 

Harvest Moon - Neil Young

Get Confused - Fischerspooner

The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne

Wait So Long - Trampled by Turtles

Alejandro - Lady Gaga

The Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang

Sad Sad City - Ghostland Observatory

Help (I'm Alive) - Metric

Revolutionary - Immortal Technique

Bored - Deftones

Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi

The Cave - Mumford & Sons

Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage the Elephant

Boba Fett's 'Vette - MC Chris

This is actually a pretty good 'musical profile' of me and these are all songs I'd recommend, for one reason or another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews