Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 22 -- Golden Years Challenge


It's official; Spring is here. The Earth is coming back to life and my birthday is right around the corner. It seems like the perfect time to make some changes. 
Time to do something drastic, a little dramatic....

       Jay's Aunt Ginger told me of a super easy way to cut your own hair -- pull all of it straight up, cut to length and let go... I can't even cut my bangs, as I've proved, so I handed the scissors to Jay and closed my eyes. There were a few seconds of complete panic because, let's face it, this could easily have gone terribly, terribly wrong.
-- The Before --
After two or three passes, there were a good three or four inches on the kitchen floor. I ran my hands through it; so far, so good. I got up and looked in the mirror...

 I L-O-V-E it! I can't even say how much...I've longed for a Posh bob forever but as previously stated, I'm loathe to part with my locks. I feel like I have that look now but still have some length too. 

I'm almost tempted to go a little shorter but I'm waiting. If you cut your own hair or want to try it, I'd recommend you try this cutting "style"; it gives an awesome, angled layering at any length and it couldn't be easier to do! Now all I need 
to do is get rid of my nasty roots...
-- The After -- 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews