Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14 -- Golden Years Challenge

Day 14 --

Today is going to be short and sweet: 
The only thing I enjoyed as much as being a mom was modeling...I've always been self-conscience and I've never thought of myself as 'pretty'...until I saw myself on film. My brief stint as a model for a local designer and the little TFP work I did showed me an entirely new side of myself. I saw this confident, poised, beautiful woman

Allowing myself to dip my toes into that world was one of the greatest things I have ever done for myself. I know I'll never be a model in the real sense of the word but it was fun to pretend for a little while.

I'm glad I put myself out there and made the attempt that I did; at least I can say I tried <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews