Monday, December 1, 2008

Well, I think it's been too long! I knew I wouldn't keep up with this as well as I wanted to but OMG! I didn't realize I'd ignored it for a year! Phoenix is turning three this Thursday and Jay and I are both a lil freaked out. He's growing up so fast! it's hard to believe that he'll be in school in a another two years...which brings us to a very important question: do we have #2? I'm leaning over the fence on this one...I'm of the mind we should have another baby in the next year or two so Phoenix isn't too old to bond or have a playmate and I'll still be "young", lol. Jay's the one that brought it all up too, which means we'll probably be pregnant again or new parents again this time next year. He told his mom we're thinking about it, so it's all but offical as far as the family goes. The next step is to make the appointment to get my IUD removed and we'll be on our way!!

It's exciting to think about but are we really ready for two?!? Phoenix can be more than a handful at times but then again, he is three...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews