Monday, April 22, 2013

(MY FIRST) MHO Monday Mingle -- Spring

This is actually #11 but I've just sat back on the sidelines and watched, until now.

I've definitely needed some help jumping back into the blogger saddle; not because I have nothing to blog about, almost the opposite. I have too much to blog about. I can't seem to get any of the posts I want to write to coagulate. So I'm using this as an exercise in, well, writing. If I can't answer a few pre-determined questions coherently, I'm in worse trouble than I thought...

Here's the deal: each week, a theme is named and questions are listed. Answer them in a post and link it up with the awesome hosts, Funny PostPartum Lady and Story of a Girl. These ladies are ALWAYS hosting giveaways, along with blogging and doing the whole Mothers Helping Others thing. If you haven't checked them out before, you really should. I read both their blogs AND stalk follow their Facebook pages (Funny PostPartum Lady and Story of a Girl) on the regular.


This week's Theme: SPRING

1.  What is your favorite part of Spring?

Usually, seeing the sun for the first time in months but after moving to NorCal and seeing sunshine all year long, it has to be the warmer weather and watching the Earth come back to life. 

2.  What is your favorite holiday or date in Spring?

Spring is really busy for us, with lots and lots of birthdays. Of course, my own on March 27th is one of my favorites & Jay's on March 3rd is a close second. 

3. Is Spring your favorite Season? If not, what Season is?

Yeah. I'd have to say it is my favorite season; fall being #2. I like the sunshine and it's not too hot to be outside. Flowers and trees are blooming and everyone is just happy it's not cloudy-gray anymore. By the time, June and July roll around, I just want to stay inside with the a/c on full blast.

4. Has Spring been what you've expected this year?

So far, so good. It's hotter than I'd like, sooner than I'd like but with the extremely mild winter we had, it isn't a huge shock we're already seeing temps in the mid-80s.  

5. Thinking about my last question, what would be the perfect Spring for you?

An equal balance of sunshine & warmth and stormy Spring rains. We need the rain to make it through summer without a drought and no rain means no green but I wouldn't wish Portland-like rains on myself. Nuh-uh. 

 Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!

This is a Blog Hop so get to hopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hey stoppin by from the link up, new follower.

    www.meetthebrowns20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews