Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Month of Gratitude

The month of November 2012 is supposed to be Gratitude Month. A month to reflect on all the things you have to be grateful for and honestly, what better month to choose than November, the month of Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays. It's the reminder that Christmas is right around the corner. It's the first taste of Grandma's turkey & mashed potatoes in a whole year. After a summer full of fun and excitement followed by the tedium of a few months back at school, November was always the time of year when I realized another year was about to start.

This Month of Gratitude is almost like a whole month of Thanksgiving! I'm not talking turkey every night; I'm talking about being grateful every day. Finding one thing to say 'thank you' for; one person to thank.

It's not always easy and that's why it's important to do. Sometimes we forget how much we really do have to be thankful for. Even in our worst life-moments, there are reasons to be grateful.

Which is why I had to do this 'challenge'.

I've been away from here for too long and that's the telltale that things in my life aren't going so well. Generally, I can still stay connected during rough seas but life is throwing some big waves my way right now and I'm trying so hard to keep from going under, I barely remember I have a blog. There have been good things happening too though, and while they don't come close to equaling the weight of Life's Burdens, they are still present and very deserving of a little recognition.

You can follow the list as I create it at the Modern Mama Dramas Facebook page. If you 'Liked' the page when it was Oh Boys, you'll still be able to find it on your News Feed or in your Interests as Modern Mama Dramas. If you haven't 'Liked' us yet, go to it now! When it's done, I'll make a page here for it.

Until then, BE GRATEFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews