Wednesday, March 30, 2011

And the saga continues....

This is our THIRD WEEK of being sick. It's beyond disgusting and annoying.

Phoenix came home with a running nose on the 11th and we all proceeded to catch the flu. I took both the boys to the doctor the next Thursday and again the following Wednesday. No improvement. No change in medication. No antibiotics. 
Then on Saturday, I started to feel real bad. Can you say "pneumonia"? Either that, or bronchitis. I've had enough experience to know it's one or the other...
I started taking some antibiotics and I do feel better, if not "cured".

Until Monday night, right around 12:31...

(coming from the boys' room) cough, hack, cough cough...CRY.

Me, to myself SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT.

An hour later, I was in the Emergency Dept of Mercy San Juan. Paxton was rocking a 103.8 fever and after chest x-rays and two hours of waiting, we got sent home with paperwork for a URI (Upper Respiratory Infection) and told to make ANOTHER doctor's appointment.

This is the first time we've all been sick for so long and I will freely admit, I am so over it.

I'm tired of boogers, runny noses, coughs, medicines, fevers and lost sippys/blankies/binkies...

I didn't even attempt to tackle Phoenix's art project for school this month, which would make me feel horrible if I could summon the energy to feel anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews