Sunday, February 27, 2011

To My Love...

It's been six years since we started this journey together.

Six long, sometimes-difficult-but-mostly-pleasant, incredibly life-changing years.

Looking back at our time together, I'm somewhat amazed we've made it this far. We've struggled, fought, flourished and grown together; I wouldn't trade my life with you for anything in the world. You truly are my heart and the piece of me I didn't know was missing. You balance me in a way no one else could and you drive me to be the best in everything I do. You have faith in me and give me strength. You share my dreams and my hopes for the future.

When I see you with our children, I know that everything we've been through was worth it. To hear you laugh with them, to see you play with them & watch you teach them is the most amazing thing ever. You are a wonderful, intelligent, incredibly handsome man and I see so much of that in them. I can't imagine having a better partner to make babies with (plus, they're super cute!!).

Our relationship isn't perfect but we know what we have and it works for us. We chose to walk this path together, hand-in-hand, for good and bad, through the bright spots and the dark. Together, we've built a life and a family; an insanely adorable  family.


I'm so thankful for the last six years and I can honestly say, it's just the beginning.




-- I love you always --




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews