Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Totally Procrastinating....

I offically have EIGHT days to complete my Secret Santa project and I haven't even decided what to make her yet! I'm pretty set on the idea of fingerless mitts since she's a smoker and takes frequent breaks. It's fucking cold out here right now too; it was freezing, literally freezing, when I left home this morning. Now, I know that if you're from say, Wisconsin, 32 degrees is warm-ish but we ain't in Wisconsin...She's from Vegas so she has to somewhat accustomed to colder weather but I think it will be a surprisingly personal gift from someone who's only known her for such a short while. I was hoping to get someone I know a whole lot better but at least I didn't get my nemisis...
I'm gonna thumb thru the patterns I have and see if I can't narrow it down to a few that I like and could be thought of as "unisex". I want to get started on this tonight in the hopes it will give me enough time to complete the project. I'd hate to have to run out next Tuesday to grab a last minute replacement to the never-knitted gift. I don't think I'm going to be too ambitous with this project either; simple is better in most cases and I don't want to shoot myself in the foot at the starting line.
*It's taken me all day to finish just this post; I haven't even gotten half way thru sorting my patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews