Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In My Own Eyes

I did a photo challenge of my own creation last year, around this time, for my 27th birthday. It was a chance for me to reflect on my life, the people in it and all the things I love. I had every intention of doing another one, or several. Paxton had other plans & they involved the destruction of our only digital camera. 


Well, after half a year with no camera, we are once again the owners of a camera and I'm feeling the photo challenge bug. This time, I'll be following a list of criteria & attempting to make each shot a self-portrait. I got my list from a group I'm in on Facebook, Monthly Photo A Day Challenge. Here it is:


1 - up 
2 - fruit
3 - your neighborhood
4 - bedside
5 - a smile
6 - 5 pm
7 - something you wore
8 - window
9 - red
10 - loud
11 - someone you talked to today
12 - fork
13 - a sign
14 - clouds
15 - car
16 - sunglasses
17 - green
18 - a corner of your home
19 - funny
20 - before / after
21 - delicious
22 - kitchen sink
23 - moon
24 - an animal
25 - breakfast
26 - key
27 - your name
28 - trash
29 - feet
30 - toy
31 - where you relax
 


I'm still trying to decide when to start so keep your eyeballs peeled for Day 1. If you miss a day, you can find all of them here. That is, as soon as I get started! Let me know if you want to join in; everything is more fun when you do it with friends <3

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews